Liam Gallagher on new band


LIAM GALLAGHER has revealed that he is going to start a new band.

The former Oasis frontman said he doesn't want to go solo like his brother Noel so is planning on starting a group in the New Year.

Oasis split this summer after guitarist Noel walked out before confirming he would be going solo.

But speaking to the Scotsman, Liam said that wouldn't be the best route for him.

He said: "Getting away from the whole Oasis thing is going to be a good thing I suppose. I don't want to do anything solo. I want to be in a band. But we can do things a lot differently these days. It'll definitely be rock 'n' roll."

And he said it could happen as early as this January.

He added: "For now, I'll be relaxing at home, just getting out of music for a bit and then I'm going to start up something maybe after January, do something different, see where it goes. But I'll be having a breather from the music for a bit without a doubt."

And despite the acrimonious split, Liam admitted that he would miss Oasis.

He added: "I'm always going to miss Oasis. It was my fucking thing, you know what I mean? It's who I am.

"But it's only a name. I'm still who I am and I can go and do something else. I've got music in me. I'll never leave it behind but we'll see where it goes. It might be shit but you don't know until you try."

0 comments:

Post a Comment